41446 Heartlake City Vet Clinic
Do you know a kid who loves character role play and caring for animals? The Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446) is just the creative gift for them! It comes with a total of 8 – yes, 8! – LEGO® Friends characters, including mini-dolls and a range of baby animal toys, so kids can play out any role they want.
Packed with features to spark hours of play
The model comprises a reception area, a stable for LEGO Friends Mia's horse, an examination room stocked with children's vet kit and a look-out balcony. The set also comes with a road scene to add an element of rescue drama to the LEGO Friends animal play. Kids can pretend to be Savannah bringing her guide dog in for a check-up, look after the cute baby animals in the clinic or act out an exciting horseback rescue. And as with all the popular Heartlake City toys, boys and girls can explore their passions in the company of their BFFs.
- Kids can channel their love of creatures into creative play with the Heartlake City Vet Clinic (41446), where they can be the hero of the day, or simply care for animals in need.
- This quick-to-build set includes 8 characters so kids can play out open-ended stories of animal care. There are 3 mini-dolls, a guide dog, horse toy with saddle, kitten, puppy and a baby turtle.
- Kids can join Donna the vet as she looks after the baby animal toys in the clinic, help Savannah bring her guide dog in, or join Mia on horseback as she saves the baby turtle from the busy road.
- An everyday gift for kids that lets boys and girls aged 6+ express their caring side. Includes clear instructions so kids with any level of building ability can quickly start to enjoy the animal fun.
- The set measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high and 6 in. (16 cm) wide – small enough to keep out on display so kids can dip in and out of the fun, caring play.
- New for January 2021 is a baby cat and dog, plus Bella, a horse toy whose movable head lets kids help her reach down to eat the food Mia has put out in her stable.
- The LEGO® bricks in the set combine with all other LEGO sets for limitless play and hours of creativity.
- With the popular Heartlake City toy playsets kids can pursue their passions and explore relationships in the company of the relatable LEGO® Friends characters.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and components are tested to the max to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.