60341 The Knockdown Stunt Challenge
Kids who like to compete will love this LEGO® City The Knockdown Stunt Challenge (60341) toy playset with glow-in-the-dark elements. Kids launch the flywheel-powered motorbike to strike a column and win a prize. And with 2 popular LEGO City TV characters, the scene is set for fun-packed role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for more stunt action.
A build-and-play experience for ages 5 and up
This LEGO City Stuntz toy playset comes with an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide so kids can enjoy building their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun build-and-play experience.
Cool toys for kids
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with cool vehicles, feature-rich structures and fun characters that inspire imaginative, open-ended role play.
- Stunt action for kids aged 5 and up – Set the scene for fun shows and competitions with this LEGO® City The Knockdown Stunt Challenge (60341) playset, including 2 LEGO City TV minifigure characters
- What’s in the box? – All kids need to build The Knockdown Stunt Challenge, a flywheel-powered stunt bike and LEGO® City Adventures TV series minifigure characters Galactic Poppy Star and Harl Hubbs
- Glow-in-the-dark elements and fun functionality – Kids activate the stunt bike and release it to hit the suspended rods and ‘knock down’ a prize
- A gift for any occasion – This LEGO® City Stuntz playset can be given as a holiday, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up and fans of the LEGO City Adventures TV series
- Dimensions – The Knockdown Stunt Challenge measures over 9 in. (24 cm) high, 8 in. (20 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (14 cm) deep
- Includes fun LEGO® accessories – Minifigure accessories include a toy scorpion, trophy, screwdriver and microphone
- Building fun for ages 5 and up – This LEGO® City Stuntz toy comes with easy-to-follow printed building instructions
- Toys for creative play – LEGO® City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire creativity and imaginative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety