71454 Mateo and Z-Blob the Robot
Let kids aged 7+ lose themselves in the dream world with this LEGO® DREAMZzz™ Mateo and Z-Blob the Robot (71454) building toy set. Based on the action that takes place on the DREAMZzz TV show, this set lets kids transform Z-Blob into a sleek robot to help Mateo rescue Jayden, who’s been kidnapped by a nightmare monster.
1 set, 2 ways to build
The large Z-Blob robot has a fully articulated torso, arms and legs. Kids can use the included accessories to give Z-Blob hand and shoulder blasters or a jetpack and helmet, giving kids the opportunity to unleash their imaginations and double the fun play.
Minifigures bring the action to life
The set includes detailed minifigures of Mateo and Jayden. Their accessories include a belt, pencil staff and hourglass, which are important to their characters in the TV show.
- Bring Z-Blob to life – Kids can enjoy imaginative play with the LEGO® DREAMZzz™ Mateo and Z-Blob the Robot (71454) building toy set, based on a storyline from the TV show
- Posable play – The large robot Z-Blob features a fully articulated torso, arms and legs so kids can easily pose it to recreate different scenes
- Choose the adventure – Kids can choose between giving Z-Blob a hand blaster, a shoulder-mounted blaster and target for shooting practice or a jetpack and helmet
- 2 minifigures – This toy set comes with detailed minifigures of Mateo and Jayden and includes important accessories such as a pencil staff and hourglass
- Detailed elements – Features include a nightmare monster and the bed from which Jayden is kidnapped
- Solo or group play – The set is designed for kids aged 7 and up, who can spend hours of fun playing on their own or with friends
- Dimensions – Z-Blob the robot stands over 6 in. (16 cm) tall
- Help is at hand – The set features story-led building instructions, which are also available digitally in the LEGO® Builder app
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks are designed to connect consistently every time
- Safety comes first – LEGO® bricks have been rigorously tested to ensure they meet stringent safety requirements