21246 The Deep Dark Battle
LEGO® Minecraft® The Deep Dark Battle (21246) takes players aged 8 and up on an adventure filled with all the game’s classic elements: exploration, excavation and explosions.
Minecraft missions in the Deep Dark biome
Kids take Minecraft heroes the Arbalest knight and the Netherite knight on an action-packed adventure through one of the game’s most challenging locations. Equipped with armor and weapons, they explore an ancient city and mine precious resources. Activated by turning a knob, a brick-built warden rises from beneath the deepslate stone to stop them. As battle ensues, players flick a switch to trigger a big explosion. Among the ruins is a chest containing precious items: a bone, a healing potion and 2 snowballs. For added digital fun, the LEGO Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build.
- Action in the Deep Dark biome – LEGO® Minecraft® The Deep Dark Battle (21246) takes players on a mission filled with the game’s classic elements: exploration, excavation and explosions
- Bring the video game to life – Includes Minecraft® heroes, the elven Arbalest knight and the dwarven Netherite knight, a large buildable warden and authentic weapons and accessories
- Lots to explore, mine and battle – Kids discover an ancient city, extract precious resources, cause a monstrous warden to rise from the earth, trigger a big explosion and attempt to escape to safety
- Gift for Minecraft® players – Give kids aged 8 and up this endlessly versatile playset as a birthday, holiday or any-day treat
- Big figure from the game – The buildable warden stands over 3.5 in. (9 cm) tall
- Interactive digital building – The LEGO® Builder app features intuitive zoom and rotate tools that let kids visualize their model as they build
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give kids a different way to enjoy the popular game, with mobs, scenes and features brought to life with the hands-on creativity of LEGO bricks
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards